Saturday 9 July 2016

Nephew's friend


I am a hot woman that likes to share my naughty experiences & found blogging is a great place to do so..
So... my nephew has a friend (hot guy) visited and happened to stay one day  in my house. He is so cute but & I thought he was gay until today. Guess he is bi.
I'm up at 5 every morning & at my gym upstairs for workouts, then the house gets quiet. Like Everyday I'm working in quiet gym.
This morning was a bit different. I forgot the young 18 year old hot guy was staying in guest room. (Guest room is besides gym only) Well until I heard the shower (confused)..
I walked back to guests bathroom & peaked in just as I remembered. Oh shit we have a guest. Guess I had not had enough coffee.
Hope he didn't notice I had peaked in. Seeing only his outline through the shower curtain. I walked back to my gym & let my mind in workouts
About 5 minutes later I hear him walk through the house, as I tried not to make notice. I could help but turn & look. He was only in a towel
As he entered my gym . "Ohhh sorry " aunty. I'm on bench vice doing dumbles.. In slips and wet due to sweating...
I replied "No problem " WTF I say.
I turned red as I seen him bare chest. Not sure if I should. He is my nephew's friend.
So I asked "had good sleep"?
He just stood there & answered "hmmmm" aunty.
I turned  toward him..his towel is growing by watching me in tight dress..  as he took another step toward me. I had to... I reached toward him.
He rubbing his cock  under the towel & caressing in front of me. I slowly moved to him rubbed his tight stomach as I watched He pushed my hand down... Ohhh... Fuck.. what a stiffness.. I was stroking my nephew friends cock in my gym . Nephew don't know.. making me so wet. He stepped forward... I pushed my head onto him.
My tongue covered in precum & my pants soaked through. His ass so tight as I dug my nails into him as the towel hit the floor.I looked up & asked "my turn to get naked". I stood up & let him undress me as he kissed me all over. 10 minutes of making & fingering
He pushed me back on to my bench & asked "can I eat you?" I just spreaded my  legs up on to the bench. Exposing my Thick thighs and everything as it dripped.
He licked me from nipple to lips stopping at my clit & sucking so softly. I forgot all about workouts. Thinking of only how good he will fill me
Then he did. He stood up, kissed me as he slide in balls deep. Not stopping until he felt me squirm, trusted over & over shaking my bench.
So wrong but so good letting this young cute guy have his way with my tight wet pussy on my bench. Then I pushed him off. I wanted a taste.
I leaned down & cleaned us off him. Stood up kissed him then as I turned around "pound me till you fill me" as I bent over the bench in doggy .
His cock touching all my spots in & out of my pussy. I looked back "harder" & then he slide his thumb in my ass. I moaned "yes" & he jerked.
Making him cum so hard & so deep. Filling my up as he kept pumping. He knew I was close & he pumped until I could hold back. I came on him.
Reached back & pulled him in tight to feel him throbbing in me. He leaned over & asked "do we tell anyone about this" I whispered "no"...
Now I'm showering off my naughty pussy. Think I should tell to nephew.
This happened one year back.. Now both hot guys are sharing my sexy body..

2 comments: