Monday 19 September 2016

Funny weekend 100 photos

This weekend at my farmhouse.. With my advocate couple, Muslim neighbor, Dr couple and teenage guys with my King.

Puffy_Pussy from back 
Lazy on bed #LovelyAss 

Love to ride #Cock 
Me on reverse cowgirl position 
Clean shaved 
Teasing the clitoris 
Muslim neighbor on saree 
Pink paradise 
Relaxed on floor 
Waiting for a cock 
Guys loving this
Cream overflowing from Puffy_Pussy 
Nephew occupied advocate wife 
Muslim neighbor cooking 
King's favorite cheetah print 
Enjoying outdoors 
Beautician nude outdoor 
Me on shower

White and white 
Chocolate ass hole 

4 comments:

  1. Where is my angel Dr ohhhh missed her, please post her pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is my angel Dr ohhhh missed her, please post her pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear when would i get a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and nag would come

    ReplyDelete