Monday 20 June 2016

Enjoy sex

In my opinion, I believe that every woman needs to desire to be fucked like a farm animal at least once. The experience is LIFE CHANGING.Most females are really afraid of having their pussies murdered and licked back to life. Why fear? It's sex. Let it happen.
Every time the dick runs "too deep" you push him off instead of taking it. When he wants to do anal, you tighten your ass hole. Just stop it.. Let him do..
Sex is only explosive EACH and EVERY time when you allow it to be. Don't get in your own way of multiple mind blowing orgasms. Accept them.
I suck my King 's cock so strong he thinks I'm trying to pull his balls through the hole and into my mouth.
Honestly, it really does my heart good to suck his cock with such passion that not only does his dick melt, but his heart too.



1 comment:

  1. ne kasi gudda sexy vundai vishali....keep the posts coming horny ;)

    ReplyDelete