Friday 2 December 2016

Blowjob

How to give Blowjob


I remember the first time I sucked a man’s cock. I was 24 years old and desperate to explore my sexuality. The high school boys always seemed too “Tasty”.

‌I spent several days anticipating my upcoming thirst with this and poured over the internet for hours looking for the best ways to give oral. 

‌After memorizing what seemed many articles, I deemed myself an expert and set out on my experience for cock suck.

‌14 years and several cocks later (more than 50 I think) , I’ve found myself even more in love with sucking cock.

‌The soft folds in my mouth. The sweet-acrid taste. The way a man yields control with every flick of my tongue. 

‌I'm going to explain how to suck and please a man with mouth. Women can try this on their men where men can give this article to their women and get from their women... 


                                 (To be continued....) 

1 comment:

  1. would you like to taste mine... baby :)

    ReplyDelete